During the seven-week program, our interns gain experience and knowledge in all wholesale production areas, including brokerage, binding authority, program underwriting and sales. Interns meet with All Risks management to discuss the discipline that best fits their talents and interests. Selected interns are offered full-time positions and enter an intense training program through All Risks University before transitioning to a successful career as a producer in one of our branch offices. Learn more about the All Risks Internship Program and apply today!
- Experience in various production areas
- Paid travel, transportation and housing expenses
- Weekly stipend
- Peer networking and relationship building opportunities
- Opportunity for full-time employment
Qualified college students can train for their career while receiving the experience of a lifetime!
- Overall grade point average of at least 3.0 out of a 4.0 scale
- Two or more insurance courses at an accredited 4-year college or university
- Upcoming senior status
- Pursuing a degree program with a major in Insurance and/or Risk Management.
- At least 18 years of age
Your internship can lead to an exciting career.
- All Risks Culture
- Excess and Surplus Industry
- Relationship Building
- Carrier Partners
- Retail Agent Partners
- Sales and Marketing
- Public Speaking
- Peer Bonding
- Complete the Online Internship Application and submit to All Risks
- Current Resume
- Unofficial College Transcript, if a student or recent graduate
- 5-Word Essay – Explain your Career Goals and the Importance of Internships on a separate attachment
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation – Advisor/Professor and Previous Employer (preferably Insurance Professional)
- Applications received by December 10th will receive first consideration